- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion (optional but recommended)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 fresh baguette slices
- balsamic glaze drizzle (to taste)
Heat the olive oil and garlic over medium/low heat until the garlic softens. (about 5 minutes)
While the garlic is cooking, chop the tomatoes, onion, basil, and mozzarella cheese. Combine in a bowl and mix together with the salt and pepper.
Add the olive oil and garlic to the bowl with the other ingredients. Leave a tiny bit of oil in the pan to toast the baguettes.
Return the skillet to the stove and turn the heat up to medium/high.
Add the baguette slices to the skillet and toast until golden brown.
Top the toasted baguette slices with the bruschetta mixture and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. ENJOY!
Read More Here