Listing Your Home For Rent with an Agent
Many landlords are hesitant to use a realtor to lease their property. Their reasoning is with websites such as Zillow, Apartments.com, Realtor.com, etc., they can find a tenant without paying a commission. However, there are many downsides to not using a realtor. I charge the first month’s rent to list a rental property. I will explain why it is worth using a Realtor to lease out your property. Read about the perks of listing your home for rent with an agent.
Consumers have never been so informed since the launch of the online websites allowed consumers to research their questions. The web provides prospective tenants with access to rentals at their fingertips, and their demand to see the unit is almost as immediate.
Find a list of reasons why you should consider listing your home for rent with an agent .
- Tenants are demanding
- No-shows are common
- Landlords who work other jobs can get overwhelmed with working a full-time job, managing their property, and finding tenants.
- Realtors have access to tenant screening that the applicant pays for
- Realtors have access to showing resources to create a simple schedule.
- I always follow up with agents who bring tenants and follow up with tenants to get feedback.
- Marketing, branding, and advertising are included in the first month’s rent fee.
- Negotiating is my area of expertise
- Exposure to the MLS
- Lease drafting is my job, no need to worry about drafting a lease. Review, sign, and you are done.
- I will coordinate rent and security deposit pickup, key drop-off, and timely lease signing.
Interested in listing your home for Rent with an agent ? Contact me at 504-782-6105 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rentals in New Orleans.
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”Residential Rentals”]